Topical sessions (Zoom) from July 18-21
In-person workshops from July 17-22 at UCSB and UCLA
The BioPACIFIC MIP Summer School offers students, postdocs, faculty, technical staff, and industry researchers a week-long opportunity to learn more about scalable production of bio-derived building blocks and polymers from yeast, fungi, and bacteria.
This year, the summer school will combine topical sessions - open to the broad biomaterials community via Zoom - with hands-on workshops at UCSB and UCLA for graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and assistant professors.
Hands-on Workshop Topics:
- Utilizing Automation and Synthetic Biology to Generate New Biomaterials.
- MicroED: Welcome to the Future of Biomaterials.
- Automate the Bench: Getting Started with High-throughput Synthesis.
- 3D Printing for Next-Generation Biomaterials.
- Advanced X-Ray Diffraction and Scattering for High-throughput Characterization.
Space in the hands-on workshops is limited and an online application is required.