The Biotage® V-10 Touch rapidly dries samples dissolved in both aqueous and organic solvents. It easily evaporates HPLC fractions from purification, high boiling point solvents from synthesis and features a dry-down onto silica technique for easier dry load capabilities prior to purification.
Boiling points from 30 °C to 160 °C (up to 205 °C with an external vacuum pump). The system is not suitable for solutions containing HCl at any concentration.
- Heating: 20 ºC to 70 ºC
- Rotational Speed: 3000 to 8000 rpm
- Condenser: Refrigerated condenser temperature -25 ºC. Automated and manual draining; and manual defrost
- Vial Compatibility: 30 and 20 mL scintillation vials and 8 and 4 mL vials
- Solvent Reclamation: Up to 98% of solvent vapors under typical conditions
The Biotage V-10 is not compatible with the following solutions:
- HCl (hydrochloric acid)
- NaOH (sodium hydroxide)
- HNO₃ (nitric acid)
- H₂SO₄ (sulphuric acid)
- H₂O₂ (hydrogen peroxide)
- NaClO (sodium hypochlorite)